- P. Rodríguez, E. Mendes and B. Turhan, Key stakeholders’ value propositions for feature selection in software-intensive products: an industrial case study, in IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 2018.
- E. Mendes, M. Perkusich, V. Freitas and J. Nunes, Using Bayesian Network to estimate the value of decisions within the context of Value-Based Software Engineering, in Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE’18), 2018.
- V. Freitas, M. Perkusich, E. Mendes, P. Rodríguez and M. Oivo, Value-Based Decision-Making Using a Web-Based Tool: A Multiple Case Study, in 24th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), 2017.
- E. Mendes, P. Rodríguez, V. Freitas, S. Baker and M. A. Atoui, Towards improving decision making and estimating the value of decisions in value-based software engineering: the VALUE framework in Software Quality Journal, 2017.
- V. Freitas, E. Mendes and B. Turhan, Providing Tool-Support for Value-Based Decision-Making: A Usability Assessment, in Proceedings of the 42nd Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications (SEAA’16), 2016.
- E. Mendes, B. Turhan, P. Rodríguez and V. Freitas, Estimating the Value of Decisions Relating to Managing and Developing Software-intensive Products and Projects, in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Predictive Models and Data Analytics in Software Engineering (PROMISE Short Paper), 2015. PDF
Keynotes by FiDiPro Emilia Mendes on Value-based decision making and estimation
- Keynote speaker at the Brazilian Symposium on Software Quality
- Keynote speaker at the International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications
- Keynote speaker at the Need for Speed (N4S) Industry event in Helsinki (Finland), in December 2014. This initiative is funded by Tekes, one of the main funding agencies in Finland.
Invited talks by FiDiPro Emilia Mendes
- Invited talk at University College London as part of the CREST Open Workshop series.